Wore one of my favorites at least a couple of times a week – check.
I’ve decided to change which fragrances I count towards the notes and brands statistics: I will exclude those that I tried for the first time not to skew the picture of the notes/seasons correlation.
Quick April stats:
* Different perfumes worn/tested: 60 (1 less than in the previous month)
* Favorite perfumes worn: 14 (-7)
* Perfumes I tried for the first time: 26 (-1)
* Perfume house I wore most often: Jo Malone (I wore it on 5 different occasions)
* Perfume house I tested the most: Annick Goutal (for the first weeklong test drive )
* Most popular notes: top – (not counting bergamot) rose and pink pepper; middle – rose and jasmine; base – musk, vanilla and sandalwood.
Image: my own