February was good: nice weather (though if you ask my vSO, he’ll say there wasn’t enough rain), a very enjoyable trip to Las Vegas, wonderful care packages from my blogo-friends (thank you all once again) and some great additions to my perfume collection.
Since I do not record perfumes that I do not have in my collection and test at a store and I was doing a lot of that type of testing in Las Vegas, the numbers are slightly skewed. But I still wore my favorite perfumes more than twice a week.
Ines raised an interesting question about hoarding samples and decants and I was curious to see what my usage habits were. Inconclusive (see the chart).
In addition to my new Guerlain love (which doesn’t count towards NY resolutions since it was a birthday gift) two more bottles joined my collection this month. At this rate I’ll run out of bottles allowance early in the year.
Quick February stats:
* Different perfumes worn: 19 from 12 brands on 22 occasions;
* Favorite perfumes worn: 14 (-6) on 17 (-6) occasions;
* Different perfumes tested: 42 from 25 brands on 44 occasions;
* Perfumes I tried for the first time: 24;
* Perfume house I wore most often: Hermès;
* Perfume house I tested the most: Guerlain (and it’s not counting those perfumes I tested in the boutique);
* Most popular notes (only from perfumes I chose to wear): top – (not counting bergamot) mandarin, lemon and orange; middle – (not counting rose and jasmine) ylang ylang and orange blossom; base – vanilla, musk and iris root;
* Total number of different notes in all perfumes I wore/tested this month: 205 (-9);
Image: my own