March was much more intense in terms of both perfumes testing and wearing. I was good towards my favorites though I didn’t always spend quality time with them; sometimes I wore them as a part of a comparison test or only for a couple of hours (or as long as they lasted without re-applying). But still I hope they wouldn’t complain if anybody would ask (but, just in case, please don’t).
Quick March stats:
* Different perfumes worn: 61 (11 more than in the previous month)
* Favorite perfumes worn/tested: 21 (+8)
* Perfumes I tried for the first time: 27 (+13)
* Perfume houses I wore most often: Ormonde Jayne and Amouage (I wore/tested them on 12 and 10 occasions correspondingly)
* Most popular notes: top – (not counting bergamot) still cardamom but popular last month lemon shared popularity with mandarin, pink pepper and rose; middle – jasmine and rose (I’m curious if this ever going to change or should I stop counting them in the heart position the same way I stopped counting bergamot among the head notes?); base – sandalwood (as it was in February)but patchouli note was moved into the fifth place and replaced by musk.
Now I’m curious how other people do that. Are two perfumes per day (on average) two much?
Image: my own